Hill aims to battle the pain at Croft
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hill aims to battle the pain at Croft
[Image: swanyamahahdr.gif]

Tommy Hill has set himself the target of a return this weekend (13-15 May) at Croft for Swan Yamaha's home round as he bids to overcome the shoulder injury he sustained during warm up at Oulton Park which ruled him out of contention in the previous two races.

Hill had set a blistering pace in qualifying, however ligament damage brought a painful end to the weekend and he was disappointingly forced to watch from the sidelines after leading the overall standings following the opening round. Hill has been doing everything possible since the crash in a bid to be fit enough to compete this weekend and is hopeful that his dedication will pay off as he looks for damage limitation against this title rivals.

Hill said:

"I have been on the mend since Oulton Park and doing everything I can to get back racing the Swan Yamaha. I have had laser treatment, magnotherapy and visited an oxygen chamber to basically do as much as I can to get back. I have good movement in the shoulder and I have set myself the target of coming back this weekend at Croft as I want to be back out and trying to get back on the podium for the Swan Yamaha team as soon as possible. I have been resting up and I have some more treatment planned before the weekend so we will have to see. I just need to concentrate on getting out there and scoring as many points as I can for the championship."

[Image: thillheadshot.jpg]

The next round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship takes place at Croft on 13-15 May.
09-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Website Find Reply