Urgent, Check your insurance before thr TT
thewitch
Unregistered

The idea of the one-way roads was to better than halve the chances of hitting somone else, as there was no-one coming the other way. It's a great pity some idiots interpret it as an invitation to ride like fools.
I've never felt comfortable coming down from the mountain after a race with all the numties who force their way through, as if they are on a mission.
When I raced I trusted all the other competitors to value my life as well as their own (well most of them, most of the time!!), but these clowns don't give a toss and don't have the intelligence or skill to be racers.
Mind you, some very smart people I know go out on Mad Sunday, and I think the pack mentality gets them too.
However, as Larry says, it is not a circuit, not a closed road and not a race track, so there is no justification for this nonsense, dreamed up by some journalist with nothing to do but sit picking bits of cheap hamburger out of his teeth in his cosy office. I can just visualise the scene as he has this inspiration and rushes into the editor's office shouting "Hey, boss, I've had this great idea...."
10-05-2007, 08:23 AM

Messages In This Thread
Urgent, Check your insurance before thr TT - by FC - 09-05-2007, 06:34 PM
[No subject] - by larryd - 09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
[No subject] - by cargo - 10-05-2007, 05:53 AM
[No subject] - by thewitch - 10-05-2007, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by thewitch - 10-05-2007, 08:23 AM