** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
RE: ** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
Hi Everyone,

I leave the PR up to Hayley..................we all know what she is like for talking, and also she won't take no from anyone. But I thought I would just e-mail you :

An up date on events planned, if any of you would consider helping or adding to any of these event please get in touch. As I am back in the kichen of the Glen I would appreciate any help with making butties or cakes on the sidecar push pull. Doormen for collecting tickets at Paramount or selling instant raffle taicket for 30 mins shifts.

1. 20/21 June Side car on show at the Manx Radio birthday Porta cabin on Onchan Head. Sponsors will be able to purchase space on the faring for a minimum of £25 each, (limited space so buy quick if you wish to be on this piece of History) Also Tickets for the Benefit " 60's 70's 80's Night at Paramount City.

2. Kevin Ford from 3FM has kindly offered to do the Parish Walk for the Fund and sponsorship can be given to kevin@three.fm

3. 26th June Benefit Night at Paramount City with an instant a raffel and an Auction of Motorcycle Memorbilia

4. 4th July Sponsored Side car pulll/push arounf the whole t.t. course, Refreshment stop at the Sulby Glen, any help to make butties, or make some cakes appreciated. Sponsored Karaoke at the Stanley Hotel in Ramsey ( £1 per song )

5. On Line Auction starts as soon as we have 50 good items to put together. Watch out for the start date on E-Bay.

6. Date to be arranged: Corporate Quiz Night ; Sign up for your Company to put forward their best, "The Brain Team of Mann"

7. Date to Be arranged: Golf Day at Glen Truan £20 per person limited to the first 100 , £10 to Golf £10 to Boys

8. Date to be arranged: Black Tie Dinner, Big Names appearing.

9. Date to be arranged: "Pigs on the Wing" Benefit Concert.

** NEW NEWS **

The Milntown Trust have very kindly offered the loan of "Freddy Dixson's" Leaning Sidecar. this was the winner of the very first sidecar race on the big circuit, Lap speed of 53.16 on dusty roads. It will be on display behind the push and various locations around the course, watch for times

Many thanks Again for all your support and help.

Rosemary / Hayley
Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009, 09:16 PM by ROSIE.)
18-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities ** - by ROSIE - 18-06-2009, 02:56 PM