Less than a month !
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: Less than a month !
Well, I will definitely be watching the NW200 on my computers, but found Motogp boring against MotoGP and didn't get the feeling from Oulton...Are we getting too much or is it the procession, or the smaller grids factors in my dropping interest.

I will be at the TT and hope that it will be a really good one, with different riders featuring in each race...Hutchy was brilliant but when you watch the DVD of 2010, you can't tell which race is which, having the same winner in each one.

I'm glad the riders have all played "musical chairs" and been signed up to different teams. I wish that random numbers were allocated to riders but still stick to top twelve being allocated 1 - 12. Logistically this may not be possible anymore with riders being in all races, and the cost of sticky numbers is so high (!). Yet they used to change the numbers in the final race ! In races of time gone by, Bob McIntyre won with No 57. However I realise that there is still a gap in speeds between the big names and the also rans. But I still think the first 12 should have different numbers in each race. Any comments anybody ??

I am now counting down to the hour I get in my car and start the run up to Liverpool and the Ferry. I'm packing already !!!!!!!
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
03-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Less than a month ! - by pat slinn - 01-05-2011, 05:20 PM
RE: Less than a month ! - by ian huntly - 02-05-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Less than a month ! - by pitlane07 - 02-05-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: Less than a month ! - by ian huntly - 03-05-2011, 09:39 AM