Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series
Ok, 

on the thread about the DED and the proposed TT World Series, or whatever it eventually gets called, I had reason to intervene over the content of some of the posts that were made, and here is what I said"- 

"I have no problem with balanced, structured and sensible comments on this. However, I  have already had to delete comments that some of you have made, as they have been very near the knuckle and highly contentious possibly even libelous, and I will have no hesitation in doing that again, if necessary.

Therefore, please be sensible with your comments, otherwise they WILL be deleted"

Now here we are in this thread with posts that are making comments of a personal nature that are unacceptable.

I edited one post, however obviously not enough. Perhaps I should have deleted this immediately.

I have to add here, that over the past month or so, I have noticed an ever increasing need to intervene in one way or another on posts that have been made from people who have recently joined the Forums, and who have never bothered to read the T&C's for the Forum, nor any of the various items of advice that I have posted around the site for everyone to read.

I have had enough, and this will not be permitted to continue.

In future any posts that are made that are contrary to the T&C's will be immediately deleted and there will be no entering into any communication as to why I have deleted them (read the T&C's).

Anyone who does so again will receive an official warning and any subsequent post of a similar nature will be immediately deleted.

Continuation of this behaviour will get you banned, not for a day, a week, or a month, but for good.

I don't know how many times I have to say this:

THIS IS NOT IOM.TT AND IT NEVER ALLOWED TO  BE LIKE IT. 

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS WEBSITE TO EVER BECOME A CLONE OF IT AS SOME OF YOU APPEAR TO BE INTENT UPON TRYING TO MAKE IT SO.

Final warning and comment on this matter, so be it on your own heads.

Malcolm
16-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series - by Malcolm - 16-03-2015, 08:43 AM