MANX GRAND PRIX WITH REVISED RACE STRUCTURE
chris Offline

Threads: 5
RE: MANX GRAND PRIX WITH REVISED RACE STRUCTURE
(27-11-2010, 10:17 PM)rc30alfie Wrote:
(27-11-2010, 05:09 PM)irishago Wrote: After reading the new layout of MGP 2011 a lot of positives im glad to see.
I only have one reservation that is that the Blue Ribband of the Event should close the event as per TT in june other than that it looks like im going to be very busy at next years event should all my entry,s be accepted.
Senior MGP should close event roll on MGP 2011...... Irish Ago.

The Blue Riband event IS closing the meeting, The Classic Superbike race!!!!!!! The 1980s are the future!!
Now the whinging about replicas should be over lets see the the fast boys on the Superbikes and relive the days of Crosby, Grant Dunlop etc.
Should be a great spectacle seeing Classic bikes being ridden fast. Look at the interest Michael Dunlop created riding one this year. And HOW fast, 1.3 secs away from being fastest of the meeting. Imagine if he was being pushed by Ryan and Guy.
Can,t wait.

The Senior MGP is the Blue Riband, I can't help feeling that there seems to be a plan to push the modern bikes to the background, and fill the event with Classic races. I have to admit I am not the biggest fan of 'Classic' racing.
27-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MANX GRAND PRIX WITH REVISED RACE STRUCTURE - by chris - 27-11-2010, 11:19 PM