'Modular' solution to TT accommodation shortage
bill Offline

Threads: 1
RE: 'Modular' solution to TT accommodation shortage
(10-12-2011, 07:15 PM)Big Gar Wrote: What kind of accommodations can one find if they're ready to spend an amount of money somewhere between reasonable and obscene? I'm not looking so much for a budget trip. Ideally, I'm looking for a nice place to stay, maybe even renting a whole house and share it with a few other friends who want to come. I'd like quick access to simple, warm food, a nice pub, public transportation or possibly a hire car, and plenty of race action. Am I just far too late to get in on something like this? Will throwing money at the problem help? I truly don't know what I'm doing, and it's rather frustrating. I've been to Scotland a couple of times on golf trips, but never have tried to book a trip for an event like this so far from home. Is there any one-stop shopping that can just set the whole thing up? I'm always up for an adventure, and certainly don't need coddling (although I'm not averse to it Smile ) I just don't want to come halfway 'round the world and not be able to access anything or have to mess about for days getting to where I want to be.

Gar

Big Gar
look for a PM
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011, 04:24 PM by bill.)
11-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Modular' solution to TT accommodation shortage - by bill - 11-12-2011, 04:24 PM