Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series
I am not having a go Mugen and yes I do like a bit of Stimulation , I am full of respect for what you do as a race team ,
its from the other side of the coin that I have a problem you say
nuclear/solar/wind/tidal/flywheel/hydrogen fuel cell are all technologies that already exist capable of driving an electric motor, and maybe just need the same level of supply/support infrastructure to be viable
now to me what we have now is the cart before the horse , we had Electric cars a hundred and ? years ago and here we are with the same problems of storage and generation they had all those years ago , we should concentrate on those problems before we worry about tweaking the motors to do 100mph laps of a 37 mile course , like when powered transport emerged we had a supply of usable power and the internal combustion engine romped away leaving all in its wake , now to me what we need is the base problem sorting and be sat on a power supply surplus BEFORE we create a demand we have no idea how to supply , for if we don't sort the supply storage problem we will be sat with a very good looking performing white elephant

and your final words say it all

maybe just need the same level of supply/support infrastructure to be viable

and the final word especially viable because for me the concept as stands is a long long way from viable even after the government has thrown their ?? what ever it was millions at it , to solve any problem you must start at the beginning not the end

but once again it's only me being me lol
31-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Formula E vs TT Zero vs TT World Series - by Steady the Edward - 31-03-2015, 08:11 PM