Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes linked to Tyco BMW for 2016
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes linked to Tyco BMW for 2016
To be fair to Creg, I don't think he suggested that JM was or is "fed up with the TT". I took it that he thought Guy should be seen as being a great roadracer because he has won - and continues to win - at a variety of meetings other than the TT; and John's remarkable career has seen him become an all-time TT great, but he's had less success, comparatively, at events Guy has excelled at/in. They're both brilliant as far as I'm concerned: however different they are as people and where they've gained their racing success. I just hope we have a few more years of them competing still before they finally hang up their road racing leathers.

ps I saw (c/o the MCN website) that Hutchy's signed up for Tyco BMW. That looks like a great move all round to me, although it'll be interesting to see if Guy (a) Continues with the team & (b) Whether the added competition has the effect of him raising his game further still. However things pan out in the forthcoming months, I certainly think that Tyco could well be right at the business end of the TT Superbike leaderboard next June.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2015, 11:33 PM by Malcolm.)
21-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes linked to Tyco BMW for 2016 - by Sussex Ninja Gal' - 21-10-2015, 11:14 PM