Rossi & Marquez come together at the #MalaysianGP, resulting in Marquez crashing out.
cregnybaa Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Rossi & Marquez come together at the #MalaysianGP, resulting in Marquez crashi...
 In answer to above if you are going to start handing out black flags then Lorenzo should have had a black flag first for overtaking under a waved yellow as admitted by race control, Then the incident would not have happened. as regarding the move I have been racing for over thirty years and have been taken wide by other riders more times than I care to remember. just think back to the north west last year, William was taken wide by mister seeley after wards he said it was just a bit of fairing bashing we do it all the time at Bsb. nothing was said and that's on the roads. if you are referring to me as a yellow brigade I am not I own nothing whatsoever that relates to Rossi, but believe me moto gp would have been on its bottom by now without Rossi.
28-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rossi & Marquez come together at the #MalaysianGP, resulting in Marquez crashi... - by cregnybaa - 28-10-2015, 07:36 PM