Road racing ace Guy Martin vows never to return to 'boring' North West 200
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Road racing ace Guy Martin vows never to return to 'boring' North West 200
(31-10-2015, 01:11 AM)DBD 34 Wrote: There are five riders that have lapped at over 132mph, GM being fourth quickest (fair play to him), I have not said that he is overrated but simply that he is not as good as the opposition, the fact of the matter is that if he was better than the opposition then he would have won a TT by now.

I think that out of the current TT stars GM might just scrape into the top ten.

If he never manages to win a TT he's hardly alone is he? And so what?? He's come close on a number of occasions; and history will confirm that he's consistently finished at the sharp end on the Isle: in an era when competition has been incredibly strong and the machinery ever-faster and reliable. To say Guy " might just scrape into the top ten" is an opinion that doesn't stack-up when the facts are taken into account. It appears to me that you're allowing your personal dislike of Mr Martin to cloud any objectivity that you possibly possess. Give the bloke a break.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2015, 12:21 PM by Sussex Ninja Gal'.)
31-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Road racing ace Guy Martin vows never to return to 'boring' North West 200 - by Sussex Ninja Gal' - 31-10-2015, 12:18 PM