Walker set for 2016 challenge: Sidecar switch for the Stalker!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Walker set for 2016 challenge: Sidecar switch for the Stalker!
[Image: pilmoor-brady1.jpg]

Walker’s passenger revealed: Pilmoor-Brady in the hot seat for 2016

MCE British Superbike Championship runner-up Chris Walker will make his much anticipated debut in the Hyundai Heavy Industries British F1 Sidecar Championship this season and Portsmouth-based Jed Pilmoor-Brady will be in the chair as his passenger in Stalker's rookie campaign.

Pilmoor-Brady will add his experience of the F1 Sidecar paddock to the mix within the three-strong crews under the high profile Santander Salt team; the 21-year-old had a solid 2015 season assisting Ian Drowne to eleventh place in the final standings for Mick Robson Racing.

Pilmoor-Brady said:

"I'm very honoured to be asked to passenger for Chris. He has had such a distinguished career on solos at the highest level and I've absolutely no doubt he will take to the outfit with equal determination.

"He has a two-year arrangement, so the plan is to use the early part of 2016 for Chris to find out how it all works, but at the same time aiming to put in some good lap times. Once we settle in together, we can only progress. This is a great opportunity for me, and I intend to grasp it with both hands.

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
18-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walker set for 2016 challenge: Sidecar switch for the Stalker! - by Malcolm - 18-01-2016, 05:22 PM