When did your TT love affair start
Superbike Offline

Threads: 4
RE: When did your TT love affair start
The TT was always spoken and discussed in our house father, and his uncle were big Geoff Duke fans. MCN was always delivered along with bike magazine, I think I learned to read just for the want of knowing what Ogri was up to in the back of bike magazine. This would of been around 1987 I think, first visit was 1993 after years of pestering my folks, my old man hadn't been for some 10 years due to work commitments, I remember there was weeks of preparation and sorting out things and a big build up towards the day for sailing off to the unknown of what would be motorcycle heaven, we set off on our ride on a boxer Bmw that was bought at a good price as it needed work doing to it which looking back working on the bike built up even more anticipation for getting to the TT, I think the bm was bought due to the fact it had a couple of massive panniers strapped to the sides. We have since done the TT and as many MGP's as work and the bank allow since then give or take a few years, in what is a short time compared to many since starting to come to the rock it has changed quite a bit in that time but I still love it as I did the very first time in 93 and seeing the first bike through in practice just does it for me.
30-05-2016, 02:01 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
When did your TT love affair start - by Sackman - 28-05-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: When did your TT love affair start - by Superbike - 30-05-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: When did your TT love affair start - by Rod - 31-05-2016, 12:56 PM