Is it time to start talking about Hutchy as one of the greatest of all time?
eman1948 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Is it time to start talking about Hutchy as one of the greatest of all time?
If Hutchinson had kept his mouth shut at the press conference then all would have been well. He openly attacked Dunlop in front of thousand of people and to have expected Dunlop to have sat there and said nothing I don`t think was going to happen. I think Dunlop handled it well considering the accusations he made against him . It now appears it was a scrutineer was responsible for the rumours not Dunlop. Hutchinson is demanding an apology and rightly so but he has made no mention of apologising to Dunlop for what seems to be false accusations made in front of thousands. I don`t think I would be happy if I was Philip/Hector Neale when he suggested his bikes were inferior to Dunlops when they are  supposed to be the factory entry which BMW had taken off Stuart Hicken after he  put BMW back on the map along with Dunlop.
13-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time to start talking about Hutchy as one of the greatest of all time? - by eman1948 - 13-06-2016, 06:56 AM