TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES CONFIRMS NEW WORLD LAND SPEED RECORD ATTEMPT WITH GUY MARTIN
RedlineRick Offline
Cotton Top

Threads: 1
RE: TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES CONFIRMS NEW WORLD LAND SPEED RECORD ATTEMPT WITH GUY MARTIN
(05-08-2016, 01:48 PM)captainsparkledotcom Wrote: Up to date news of this is very thin on the ground, perhaps the idea is to watch the TV show?
Also, the displacement of the 2 x Triumph Rocket engined projectile is given as "2970cc combined - 1485cc per engine" on the Triumph website, have they been sleeved down? perhaps to be under 3000cc? seems strange that's all!

"news of this is very thin"
Na Na Na mate you have to get with it and join Twitter & Facebook...
Best I cud find was over at Landracing.com live chat,

Landrover54 13 days ago
Does anyone know how the Triumph streamliner went?

MTILTON 13 days ago
@Landrover54 I talked with Mic on the crew everyday till yesterday, some runs into higher 200s rough track,
traction issues, If can go to rev limiter 465 mph.

They're gonna go in mid September "weather permitting" for better salt by the UK/USA Triumph site.

About the cylinders, the class that they are in is, Type V - Cyl. 3+ - over 2500cc to 3000cc

Where their at right now ain't much to bang the drum so to say, but I guess it is a 'Training Session' for the "Adventurous" Guy Martin.

Heck where their at now they beat out the KillaCycle at 242.973 mph *(Pending Ratification by the FIM/CCR), or a CBR1000RR at 262.471 mph, still got a long way to go IMO, but I guess that'll make for more episodes!    Gimmefive

About his shows, Boat show = too gay, Building Britian = Zzzzzzzzz, Speed show MX Bike with pontoons on water = Stoopid waste of time, Guy Martin Pikes Peak = OK, Guys Wall Of Death Live = Yawn, Haven't watched the plane shows, may get deleted before I watch if I need the space, just my opinion btw.
"A few yrs ago they screwed up a perfectly good working website just because they want to be 'modern' and now we have a sluggish ugly problematic and feature lacking website. but hey, its modern..., old sites are always better".
31-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES CONFIRMS NEW WORLD LAND SPEED RECORD ATTEMPT WITH GUY MARTIN - by RedlineRick - 31-08-2016, 05:59 PM