TT organisers refuse to reveal contents of serious crash investigation
Alfie Noakes Offline
Administrator

Threads: 13
RE: TT organisers refuse to reveal contents of serious crash investigation
we may see the recommendations but what happened initially is what should be disclosed not particularly for finger pointing but for transparent honesty - in my trade of Facilties Management / Commercial Property Maintenance you would never ever get away with that style of cover up because the process is immediately taken out of your hands by the HSE - any near miss incident or accident on sites regardless of injuries results in a defined chain tracing of "who was last on site,where and who gave them permission" and an investigation/inquisition proceeds from there, this is standard procedure and it isn't possible and it's a criminal offence to cover things up with the HSE people so I struggle to understand how they can proceed in this manner unless as SM mentioned it's part of the legal process but as the report "extended to the structure of the ACU" i'd wager that's where the smokescreen is.
13-12-2018, 12:59 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT organisers refuse to reveal contents of serious crash investigation - by Alfie Noakes - 13-12-2018, 12:59 PM