CONFIRMATION AND CONSISTENCY THE KEY ON QATAR TEST DAY 2
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: CONFIRMATION AND CONSISTENCY THE KEY ON QATAR TEST DAY 2
I will just HAVE to get this off my chest! All this pre season testing drives me mad. Especially when it's on a course that will be used for a Moto GP in a couple of weeks. 
The F.I.M. should have limited testing a long time ago. Just look at the carbon footprint......that's just one aspect, but if you think about it.......it's quite scary.
What with all the results being published, and all the usual well worked comments from the riders and the manager. 
D'you know, I couldn't give a flying frog what they are doing.
I'm just curious to know if anyone else thinks this way......................and I am mindful that Malcolm very kindly posts this information on here, and that some of you will find it very interesting.
I am clearly old fashioned, but I think this "testing " business is way out of hand. The only results that count are in the actual races.
Save some fuel, stay at home, make sure the bikes are fettled, and finish off the set up on the Friday and Saturday of the race weekend.
24-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CONFIRMATION AND CONSISTENCY THE KEY ON QATAR TEST DAY 2 - by Splashdown - 24-02-2020, 01:33 PM