Temperature rising on the island as TT changes are announced.
Nasher Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Temperature rising on the island as TT changes are announced.
Quite frankly, I think the article is just reactions gleaned from social media posts and very poorly researched

IMO many of these social media posts are written by people who haven't bothered to read or understand official releases (many don't even read the full social media post before posting)

For example, the removal of commentary posts at Glen Helen & Ramsey gets misreported as "no more Radio TT", "no need to bring a radio", etc

Here is a link here from Manx Radio regarding Radio TT

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-m...r-tt-2022/

Now, I'm of opinion that as the World moves on, so should events, otherwise they will fail. Normally the changes for this years TT/MGP would have been introduced gradually in 2020, 2021, & 2022. But due to the pandemic they are being introduced cumulatively causing those resistant to change to voice greater concerns

My first TT was in 1976 - the last year of it being part of the then World Championship (now called MotoGP) in those days most were saying the TT is doomed, yet 46 years later it's still evolving and surviving

As a 67 year old pensioner, I'm counting the sleeps to this years TT - like the teenager my brain still thinks I am - bring it on 😀
24-02-2022, 06:01 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Temperature rising on the island as TT changes are announced. - by Nasher - 24-02-2022, 06:01 PM