TT Stars in 10,000 ft Parachute Jump - Accomplished - Now with Photograph
matthewsayle Offline

Threads: 14
RE: TT Stars in 10,000 ft Parachute Jump (Plus mum). - Updated with online payment details
Mum. Again (Rosie)

I am a bit disspointed in the support. Come boys, !!!! We are all doing this to support you in your sport. how about you all supporting us. It is no mean thing to jump out of a plane 2 miles high. I was over in Manchester last week end and it is the first time I have had time to think about what we are doing, when you look out the window it is a long way down.

I would like your help with the cash to bring over the Rescue Helicopters but I know we can all be a bit short from time to time, I do what I can to help you all racing and it is the same few faces who turn up each time. Even if you can't afford sponsorship just a little bit of encouragement would be nice. We hope to have raised over £3,000 at the end off it. For those of you on the Island we are having a "Cave Reunion " in the Marquee on July 4th agin all the funds raised will go to the MGP Rescue Helicopter. Ticket only admitttance. £5.00 each. Raffle etc.

The jump takes place at the Black Knights Parachute Center just outside lancaster, it would be nice to see some off you there.

While I am here......The Mhelliah is the first Saturday in October 4th at 8.00pm
26-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT Stars in 10,000 ft Parachute Jump (Plus mum). - by thewitch - 20-06-2008, 02:35 PM
RE: TT Stars in 10,000 ft Parachute Jump (Plus mum). - by thewitch - 20-06-2008, 07:06 PM
RE: TT Stars in 10,000 ft Parachute Jump (Plus mum). - Updated with online payment details - by matthewsayle - 26-06-2008, 06:37 PM