UK’s fastest female road racer to make Isle of Man TT races debut
cargo
Unregistered

RE: UK’s fastest female road racer to make Isle of Man TT races debut
shipleymanx Wrote:Have to agree, you should do the manx first. That way it would keep the manx numbers up and give the riders the experience they need. There seems to be a blinkered view towards the TT. I know certain people are employed to get the entries up, but surely the riders welfare should come first. Also this blinkered view is why the manx is getting left behind.

The Manx is most certainly not "getting left behind".
I believe there are some who would see the Manx as a distraction but far many more are working very hard to see to that the Manx GP thrives................there is more passion and love for the Manx GP in a Manx GP riders little finger that there is in an entire TT race for the TT.
Only this weekend past a second party of MGP newcomers from Ireland has been on the Island learning the ropes in preparation for the Manx GP..............I believe thats a total of 25 who have been over from here................
I also know there have been other trips made from England and beyond. I'll be on the IOM in May with a newcomer.
None of these guys are superstars YET !.................... many many of the current TT stars started at the Manx and that will continue I have no doubt of that.....................

The Manx in my humble opinion is ON THE UP
16-03-2009, 04:57 PM

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK’s fastest female road racer to make Isle of Man TT races debut - by cargo - 16-03-2009, 04:57 PM