2009 Gorse Lea Marshals Report No 2
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28
RE: 2009 Gorse Lea Marshals Report No 2
As usual Mr Foster is his usual taciturn and acerbic self and so looking a gift horse in the mouth tries to hide behind the Famous Gorse Lea Pheasant which all of us know is a Trojan Pheasant which he has created to deflect criticism from his good self for turning down the very generous deal I had arranged for his group of merry men. My backers have now withdrawn their offer of support and will seek more appreciative recipients further around the Mountain Course. However as I have not a malicious bone in my body I persevered and cemented a deal with the Matsudo shire Parks and Gardens minister for the delivery of a slightly shorter bench to be exported on a sister city cultural exchange basis. I am confident that Foster's back door deal with British Tobacco for a set of stools will be revealed for the fraud that it is. My inside source in the Manx Govt. assures me if the cigarette stools do appear at Gorse Lea they will be confiscated under the bylaw referring to vagrancy "those without visible support will be removed to a place of reeducation."
[Image: 3624235893_122e583eb7_o.jpg]
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
14-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
2009 Gorse Lea Marshals Report No 2 - by Malcolm - 07-06-2009, 10:10 PM
RE: 2009 Gorse Lea Marshals Report No 2 - by Don Simons - 14-06-2009, 01:01 PM