TT-More variation in classes needed ?
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
RE: TT-More variation in classes needed ?
Hi Jo, Ian & Nick J, Well i read this post with interest, being old enough to see the greats from the 60.s , 70,s 80,s and beyond and also having competed in the TT myself now back at the MGP where i belong i believe. I admit i enjoyed my time at the TT made many friends and lost a few along the way lest we forget. They could combine 650 twins and Moto 450 singles in a race within a race as they did with 125/400,s. But you all know what the answer is going to be (to Slow and no extra time for practice) as for Newcomers thats what the MGP is for. Just a few who came through from the MGP Nick J winner at both. Robert Dunlop a winner also and of course Foggy and Hizzy do i need to say more. They could still have a newcomers award at the meeting as they do at the Southern 100 meetings. A few years ago i heard a conversation between a number of top riders who believed newcomers should start at the MGP. If the TT classes stay as they are we will see more people coming to the MGP because its becoming a better event with so much more to hear and see. Well thats my 10p,s worth all the best Irish Ago.....
24-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT-More variation in classes needed ? - by irishago - 24-06-2010, 05:59 PM