Lowes Debuts For Parkalgar Honda at Sunflower
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Lowes Debuts For Parkalgar Honda at Sunflower
[Image: parkalgarhdr.jpg]

British Supersport Champion Sam Lowes will make his debut for the World Championship race winning Parkalgar Honda team at the prestigious Sunflower race meeting near Downpatrick in Northern Ireland on 15th and 16th October.

He will be joined by guest rider and British Superbike race winner James Ellison for this event. Practice is on Friday 15th October with two races on Saturday 16th October.

[Image: slowesparkalgar.jpg]

Sam:

“The idea is to go to the Sunflower and give initial feedback to the team on the Parkalgar Honda and anything I might need to change about it. That will set us up in good stead for the rest of the winter and when the World Championship testing comes around and should be a good solid start with the team. Saying that, we are going there and I hope to have a winning start with the squad.”

James:

“I’m excited to be riding the Parkalgar Honda. The season is over for me and the pressure is off in BSB for results so I can enjoy this ride. The last time I rode a Supersport bike was last year at Parkalgar in a test and I am looking to have a bit of fun and see how I fare in the class – I’m looking forward to it.”

Simon Buckmaster, Parkalgar Honda Team Manager:

“I always liked racing in Northern Ireland as the hospitality and the people are just top class. The Sunflower is a great meeting to use as a shakedown for Sam and will let us get to know him and for him to be fitted to our race bike. It would be very nice to start with a win but we know it will not be easy against some tough competition. James is very welcome to the team for this event and I am sure he will make the transition from Superbike to Supersport quickly and be at the sharp end.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Website Find Reply