2011 Manx GP Information
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
2011 Manx GP Information
[Image: mgp2011hdr.jpg]

ACU MOUNTAIN COURSE LICENCE: Important clarification (25th October)

Clarification has been received from the ACU in respect of the type of events that will count towards qualification for an ACU Mountain Course licence for the 2011 Manx Grand Prix.

If you have any queries regarding any race meetings you propose to enter please contact Rowena Perks, ACU Road Race Secretary. rowena.perks@acu.org.uk or tel 01788-566406.

ACU Mountain Course licence - Road Races

A race must take place on a metalled and sealed surface (tarmac surface) making a continuous predetermined course which has the general characteristics of an ordinary highway. Usually the race will consist of several laps of the above course and will be between several competitors. The course can be purpose built or can be public roads closed to permit racing to take place. Events such as Sprints and Hillclimbs where competitors race against the clock between two or more points are not classed as Road Races.

Competing Satisfactorily means taking part in the meeting and as a very minimum being classed as a finisher in at least one race during the meeting.

2011 Manx Grand Prix Classic Races : Multi Cylinder Machines (25th October)

The Manx Motor Cycle Club welcomes enquiries from competitors wishing to ride multi cylinder machines in the 2011 Manx Grand Prix Classic Races. For a decision regarding machine dispensation mail us by clicking here and forwarding details of the make, model and year of your bike. Other components will need to comply with existing eligibility requirements.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2010, 07:54 PM by Malcolm.)
26-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Website Find Reply
scruffy Offline

Threads: 11
RE: 2011 Manx GP Information
Does this still mean if you qualified for a race at the Manx but failed to finish the race, qualifying still registers as one point for the course licence???????????????????????????????????????????
27-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Website Find Reply
ammo Offline

Threads: 3
RE: 2011 Manx GP Information
(26-10-2010, 07:52 PM)Malcolm Wrote:
[Image: mgp2011hdr.jpg]

ACU MOUNTAIN COURSE LICENCE: Important clarification (25th October)

Clarification has been received from the ACU in respect of the type of events that will count towards qualification for an ACU Mountain Course licence for the 2011 Manx Grand Prix.

If you have any queries regarding any race meetings you propose to enter please contact Rowena Perks, ACU Road Race Secretary. rowena.perks@acu.org.uk or tel 01788-566406.

ACU Mountain Course licence - Road Races

A race must take place on a metalled and sealed surface (tarmac surface) making a continuous predetermined course which has the general characteristics of an ordinary highway. Usually the race will consist of several laps of the above course and will be between several competitors. The course can be purpose built or can be public roads closed to permit racing to take place. Events such as Sprints and Hillclimbs where competitors race against the clock between two or more points are not classed as Road Races.

Competing Satisfactorily means taking part in the meeting and as a very minimum being classed as a finisher in at least one race during the meeting.

2011 Manx Grand Prix Classic Races : Multi Cylinder Machines (25th October)

The Manx Motor Cycle Club welcomes enquiries from competitors wishing to ride multi cylinder machines in the 2011 Manx Grand Prix Classic Races. For a decision regarding machine dispensation mail us by clicking here and forwarding details of the make, model and year of your bike. Other components will need to comply with existing eligibility requirements.

WOW!!!!! Its only taken the ACU 5 years to confirm that, I wonder what they'll confirm in the next 5 years.

Scruffy, yes, it does

ammo
27-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Find Reply