Motorcycle Show
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Motorcycle Show
This should be a jolly good one this year at the NEC !

But I have been asked will Ian Hutchinson be there and is he fit enough to go ??

Advise please.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2010, 03:15 PM by ian huntly.)
01-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: Motorcycle Show
Well, after being diverted from the closed m40 via Coventry, we got to the Show in time to sign in and meet up with old friends. Good to chat with Nick Harris, Keith Martin, all the people representing the IOM TT and many others. It was hot inside the NEC, a contrast to the bitter cold outside.

Highlight of my visit was one-to-one time with next years TT winner Guy Martin. He viewed my TTFan TT 3D book and showed some interest. I took 3D pics of him which will appear on my website.

My son and I viewed the 2D trailer for the new TT3D film due out in 2011.

Even in 2D it is very, very impressive but we were disturbed to see a section showing coffins and hearses, then a graphic explosive ending with Guy Martins crash. (Silver Dream Racer ?)

We tend to put such incidents out of our minds so it will be interesting to see how people who go to the film showing, will react........Is it a put-off ?? Was it necessary ?

My son felt that while these things occur in the TT, less should be made of it all. Rather like a film about learning to drive....showing fatal consequences. Doesn't exactly promote it ?? What are YOUR opinions?
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
28-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Website Find Reply
Equipe Ajax Offline

Threads: 1
Hi Ian. Rats.... Wont be able to make Brum this year. A little bird tells me there might just be a GREAT announcement up there tomorrow. Involves our hero Bruce and possibly a BIG H and also an equally big P.... bring it on I say, with fingers crossed. http://www.equipeajax.co.uk
29-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
I wonder if this is what you are referring to..??

Ron

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=274250
29-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Find Reply