Dan Kneen coy on Suzuki rumours
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dan Kneen coy on Suzuki rumours
[Image: iomonlinegif.gif]

Dan Kneen is playing down rumours that he is being lined up as the second rider in the Relentless by TAS Suzuki squad alongside Guy Martin.

The 23-year-old Manxman is without doubt one of the hottest properties in road racing, but he insists that he is happy with the current Marks Bloom funded set-up that has served him well for the past three seasons or more.

‘I’ve had casual conversations with Hector and Philip Neill at TAS, but nothing more than that. The Suzuki option is perhaps the one that people think I should be offered.

‘I’m not sure who I will be riding for next year, right now my main aim is to get some more funding together to enable me to go to Macau.’

Kneen has a flight booked for late next week and a ride on Ian Simpson and Brian Morrison’s BMW S1000RR if he can raise the cash. You can assist him by logging on to his website http://www.dankneen.com and registering a donation by Pay Pal.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
04-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Website Find Reply