Rossi completes first laps on Ducati
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rossi completes first laps on Ducati
[Image: ducaticorse1.gif]

The Italian rider took to the Valencia track shortly after midday on Tuesday on day one of the Official MotoGP Test. See the first images in a free video here!

After a lengthy wait on Tuesday morning due to a wet track Valentino Rossi finally gave the masses of awaiting media at Valencia the moment they, and MotoGP fans, had been eagerly anticipating.

Just after 12.20pm local time the 31 year-old took to the Ricardo Tormo track on board the Ducati Desmosedici, with a new fairing – completely black – and donned in plain black leathers, with his trademark 46 emblazoned in luminous yellow on his back.

The main focus of the two-day Test for the Ducati Team is the decision on whether to go with the screamer or big bang engine on the GP11, as discussed by Filippo Preziosi in this interview.

Ducati Test rider Franco Battaini first warmed both versions of the bike up prior to Rossi’s exit from Pit Lane, after which the rider completed a first run of no more than eight laps to gain an initial feeling with the bike. Rossi then re-emerged just before 1.10pm as he began a second stint.

The opening day of the Test is scheduled to finish at 5pm local time today, with highlights to follow on motogp.com!
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Website Find Reply