CAMERON DONALD ANNOUNCEMENT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CAMERON DONALD ANNOUNCEMENT
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing has agreed, by mutual consent, to release Cameron Donald from his 2011 International Road Racing contract.

Donald rode to eighth place at the Macau Grand Prix, just last weekend for the Northern Ireland based team, but after lengthy discussions with team manager Philip Neill, Donald will be released from his contract with immediate effect.

Philip Neill – Team Manager

“We had a largely successful relationship with Cameron during his time at Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing, and we must admit, he was a joy to work with. This is very much a joint decision and I must reiterate, there is absolutely no ill feeling. We wish him well in the future. The team is currently looking for a suitable replacement, but we will not rush our decision.”

Cameron Donald

“I’d like to thank Hector and Philip Neill and obviously Suzuki and all of the team’s loyal sponsors for their support. We had a great partnership, but I now know it’s time to take a different direction. I also would like to thank the guys in the team who worked with me and were very much part of my success at TAS Racing this past couple of years.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
22-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
CAMERON DONALD
Just heard the update on Manx Radio and sorry to hear the comments from Hector Neill.

Both Cam and Bruce..............A GREAT pity.

Finally what is being built up at the Bungalow ???

There's a lot of wood in view on the South facing Webcam .....

Are they, at last, building a spectator facilty where people can sit ???
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010, 06:08 PM by ian huntly.)
23-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Website Find Reply
pat slinn Offline

Threads: 37
RE: CAMERON DONALD ANNOUNCEMENT
(22-11-2010, 09:55 PM)Malcolm Wrote:
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing has agreed, by mutual consent, to release Cameron Donald from his 2011 International Road Racing contract.

Donald rode to eighth place at the Macau Grand Prix, just last weekend for the Northern Ireland based team, but after lengthy discussions with team manager Philip Neill, Donald will be released from his contract with immediate effect.

Philip Neill – Team Manager

“We had a largely successful relationship with Cameron during his time at Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing, and we must admit, he was a joy to work with. This is very much a joint decision and I must reiterate, there is absolutely no ill feeling. We wish him well in the future. The team is currently looking for a suitable replacement, but we will not rush our decision.”

Cameron Donald

“I’d like to thank Hector and Philip Neill and obviously Suzuki and all of the team’s loyal sponsors for their support. We had a great partnership, but I now know it’s time to take a different direction. I also would like to thank the guys in the team who worked with me and were very much part of my success at TAS Racing this past couple of years.”

Can anybody guess where he has gone ?
24-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Wilson Craig ?

McAdoo ?

Padgetts ?

AIM ?

All as yet to announce who their riders are going to be next year.

Hutchy as yet to announce where he is going.

Michael Dunlop likewise.

Take your pick ?
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
24-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

[Image: bbcsport.gif]

Hutchinson and Dunlop top contenders to replace Donald

Relentless TAS Suzuki team boss Hector Neill says Ian Hutchinson and Michael Dunlop are both being considered to replace Cameron Donald for 2011.

Neill says the team will have to act quickly to replace the Australian as they already have dates set for testing in Spain.

"Ian and Michael are definitely at the top of the tree," he said.

The selected rider will join Guy Martin who replaced Bruce Anstey in the Northern Ireland-based team last month.

Neill also told BBC Isle of Man that Gary Johnson was the rider he was interested in.

"We need a team which can win at the NW200 and the TT, especially for the sponsor side of it.

"We need to act quickly because we've got testing to do in Spain.

"The team was more or less put together but it's been a bit of a shock with Cameron.

"We need to know this week who our second racer will be."

Neill says Hutchinson and Dunlop have been contacted and talks have been opened with both.

BBC Isle of Man spoke to Hutchinson and Dunlop on Wednesday but neither commented on their plans for 2011.

Both riders are yet to confirm a team for the season ahead.
25-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Website Find Reply