Cameron Donald signs for WCR
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Cameron Donald signs for WCR
[Image: wilsoncraighdr.jpg]

Wilson Craig Racing is delighted to announce that Australlian rider Cameron Donald has joined Wilson Craig Racing.

Cameron will compete at the NW 200, IOM TT & the Ulster GP & also selected short circuit meetings & National Road Races
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
29-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Cameron Donald signs for WCR
Cameron Donald Update

I am excited to have signed to race for Wilson Craig Racing in 2011. Having ridden for Wilson in the past I know he always gives 100% in the preparation of his bikes and equipment. Along with his association with Parkalgar Honda I know that the bikes will be fast and ready to take on the fierce competition we will be facing on the roads next year.

Wilson runs a professional team and I see myself as a professional rider so I am confident we both want the same thing from our racing and I look forward to giving 100% effort in riding his bikes.

With the UK currently facing a cold winter I feel lucky to be at home in Australia with good weather to train and prepare for my return to the UK next year ready and rearing to go as soon as I take to the track on my return.

Cheers

Cam
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
01-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Website Find Reply