Kennaugh confirms BSB return
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Kennaugh confirms BSB return
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

Splitlath Motorsport has announced that Hudson Kennaugh will remain with the team for the 2011 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship and is set to progress to the main series after finishing second in this year's Mirror.co.uk BSB - Evo class.

The team will make their debut in the championship after missing out on the title by just three points and in addition to Kennaugh they are expecting to confirm a second rider over the coming weeks to run in the Evo class.

[Image: hudsonk1.jpg]

Kennaugh said:

"When I joined the team, the season was already well underway and we had to live from round to round doing what we could between races to make improvements and develop the bike. This year we have the whole off-season to really get stuck into the groundwork. It means we have plenty of time to round up the troops, get some good pre-season testing under our belts and put everything together so we can hit the ground running when the season opens in April. I am excited at the prospect of what we can achieve together in 2011, and I would like to thank John for giving me this awesome opportunity."

Team Owner John Dimbylow added:

"We are thrilled to reveal that Hudson will remain with us again next year as we step up to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship. He more than proved himself in last year's Evo Championship, and we are confident that with the right machine he is more than capable of running with the best. Hudson is a great guy who is very popular within the team. He has an extremely positive outlook and a great attitude. He is a rider who strives for success and his optimism rubs off on everyone. Everyone at Splitlath Motorsport is looking forward to a great year in 2011."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
30-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Website Find Reply