Conor commits to McAdoo Kawasaki Racing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Conor commits to McAdoo Kawasaki Racing
[Image: mcadoogif.gif]

McAdoo Kawasaki Racing are delighted to announce we have agreed a contract for 2011 with Conor Cummins.

Conrod will compete in the team’s colours for a fourth successive season and is currently working intensively with his physios in an effort to make a complete return to winning ways next season. He has made excellent progress already and hopefully full fitness is well on the way.

There had been much speculation over the winter regarding Conor and our plans, but we can honestly say we never even considered the prospect of running a different rider in 2011. We made it clear before the season started in 2010 we felt we had the best rider in road racing and nothing has happened since then to make us change our minds. For that reason we remained relaxed whilst other teams scrambled around for rider’s signatures.

[Image: conoronbike1.jpg]
Photo courtesy of http://www.bikeracing.it

Conor is still only 24 years of age and has an incredible future in the sport ahead of him. He has already held a world record lap (at the Ulster GP) and currently holds the Isle of Man TT Superbike lap record. He has recorded more 131mph plus than any other rider in TT history and in all honesty, should have won both Superbike races at the TT in 2010 but for some bad luck. He’s a terrific rider and a fantastic lad to work with.

We are extremely excited about getting Conrod back on the McAdoo Kawasaki bikes, particularly with the awesome new 2011 ZX-10R on the way. We are currently negotiating with our product sponsors and hope to announce our full list of partners for the 2011 season in due course.

Roll on 2011!
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Website Find Reply