Loris smiling in Spain
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Loris smiling in Spain
[Image: robmacracinghdr.jpg]

Loris Baz started his 2011 BSB build up over the weekend at the sunny and warm Spanish circuit Cartagena.

“Three days of sunshine and riding my Superbike is like winning X factor! I really could not wait to get back on my bike, I had managed a test on a Moto2 bike in Valencia a coupe of weeks earlier but the full power of the Superbike is amazing!

I had a bit to difficulty staying cool and being patient with the bike and had a crash on the second day, everyone has to have a couple of crashes to understand the bike! On day 3 I was back on the bike and doing good times, I can now chill out and enjoy my Christmas with a lot more knowledge of my bike.

We will test again in the New Year but I really want to race now!”

An enthusiastic Loris Baz Motorpoint Yamaha

[Image: lorisbaz2.jpeg]

Ian Lord Loris Baz Crew chief

“This test was really for Loris to have a reminder of his bike before the Xmas lay off, he has not really done that much on the bike other than jump on it at the end of our season as a temp rider. We are now his team and this is his bike so he can get to know us all much more! He did a good job over the test, this track is pretty hard work on a 220bhp Superbike and he did get caught out on day two with a crash, no big damage and he bounced back for day 3 and was immediately back on the pace. He now has some good thoughts to sleep on until we test again and he is so enthusiastic for the start of the season it will be a tough job for me to keep him calm”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Website Find Reply