Leon Haslam gets married
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Leon Haslam gets married
Leon Haslam and his long time partner Olivia Stringer tied the knot recently, in a small ceremony attended by only a few family members and close friends. The service was held in Sweden, in a very small and picturesque church, and all went to plan until the Haslams tried to get home. Poor winter weather conditions back in the UK disrupted their travel plans, as Leon explained.

"The ceremony and everything was just what we imagined it would be and went really well," said the newlywed Haslam. "We were both really happy. When we tried to get home to the UK for the wedding reception, which was scheduled for Saturday night, our flights were cancelled. When it looked like the next one would also be cancelled we changed our plans to travel back to Manchester airport. Because of our delays we had to postpone the wedding reception back home, and we are looking at maybe planning the rescheduled one for around the same time as the Donington Park Superbike round. We will make a decision about that soon."

[Image: leonwedding.jpg]

Next stop for Oli and Leon is their honeymoon in Borneo, after spending Christmas at home in England. Leon may also try and squeeze in some track time with the BMW test team, somewhere in Europe, before he heads to Australia for the official BMW Motorrad Motorsport team's scheduled tests at Eastern Creek and Phillip Island.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
23-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Website Find Reply