British Sidecar Championship to feature at BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
British Sidecar Championship to feature at BSB
The Eastern Airways British Sidecar Championship will feature at four rounds of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship next season as the series continues to strengthen claiming official British Championship status.

The British Sidecar Championship will debut at the Easter opening round of BSB at Brands Hatch, with rounds also at Knockhill, Donington Park and the penultimate round will take place at Silverstone.

Ten-time World Sidecar champion Steve Webster MBE said:

"I have been involved with the Eastern Airways British Sidecar Championship for a while now and to see the continuous steps forward by the organisers is really exciting. BSB is the country's premier racing event and so to be able to showcase our racing at those events is significant for all the competitors. We have seen some really close, exciting racing this year and with champions like Tim Reeves and Ben Birchall lining up for next season we believe that the F1 Sidecars will bring another dimension of racing for BSB fans."

BSB Series Director Stuart Higgs added:

"The Sidecar community have done an incredible job rebuilding the profile of the unique discipline and spectacle that they are. The reinstatement of a true British Championship is well deserved and they will be a major attraction at the four BSB events where they will appear in 2011".

2011 Eastern Airways British F1 Sidecar Championship provisional calendar

Apr 24/25 Brands Hatch - Indy (BSB)
May 21/22 Brands Hatch - GP (BMCRC)
Jun 18/19 Knockhill (BSB)
Jul 9/10 Snetterton - 300 (BMCRC)
Aug 13/14 Cadwell Park (BMCRC)
Sep 10/11 Donington Park (BSB)
Sep 24/25 Silverstone GP (BSB)
Oct 1/2 Mondello Park (Masters)
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
25-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Website Find Reply