Successful Kawasaki road racing winter testing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Successful Kawasaki road racing winter testing
[Image: kawasakiwsbhdr.jpg]

The Kawasaki World Championship road racing teams are well underway with their winter testing programme.

The Kawasaki World Superbike Racing Team will take advantage of favourable weather conditions in Sepang, Malaysia, to test for four days, between the 10th and the 14th of January. Also the Kawasaki Provec Motocard.com WSS team is busy preparing for the 2011 season.

The Kawasaki World Superbike Racing Team will feature three riders in 2011: Chris Vermeulen, Tom Sykes and ex-Kawasaki WSS rider Joan Lascorz.

[Image: kawasakitesting1.JPG]

The Kawasaki Provec Motocard.com WSS team will have former Kawasaki rider Broc Parkes back on board, together with newcomer David Salom.

As the teams prepare for a steaming hot new racing season, we will run the 2010 information until shortly before the first race weekend in Australia’s Phillip Island, which starts on February the 27th.

Please stay put until then. 2011 season information about the race bikes, riders, teams and the championship will be released online.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Website Find Reply