Post TT Races - 2 Stroke Competitors Urged to Make Contact
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Post TT Races - 2 Stroke Competitors Urged to Make Contact
[Image: manxsouthernraceslogo.gif]

Race Secretary of the Southern ‘100’ Racing organisation, George Peach is appealing to both competitors and their sponsors to make contact with him with regard to the continuation of including two-stroke races on the Billown Course at both the Manx Telecom Post TT Road Races on June 11th and the Steam Packet Southern ‘100’ International Road Races, which will be run between 11th & 14th July, 2011.

Both classes have invariably provided fans and spectators with close, exciting racing, but over the past seasons the number of entries have fallen and the racing spectacle has diminished.

George Peach explained: ‘Over the years Southern ‘100’ Racing have been and still are avid supporters of two-stroke racing in both the 125cc and 250cc racing classes and we are keen to continue with the races, but we need the firm commitment of the riders and their sponsors that they are willing to enter the events and race.’

‘At both the Manx Telecom and Steam Packet events we are able to cater for 32 250cc machines and 36 125’s and I would ask would be competitors to contact me by email to confirm their intentions to enter and compete at the above meetings.’

If competitors wish to see the 125 and 250’s continue to race around the 4.25-mile Billown Course, George can be contacted via email: georgepeach@manx.net
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Website Find Reply