Kneen goes green for Evo assault
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Kneen goes green for Evo assault
[Image: dankneenhdr.jpg]

Marks Bloom Racing's Dan Kneen will progress to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship hunting for glory in the Evo class onboard the new Ninja ZX-10R with the added support of Kawasaki UK.

On the road race scene for just a short while, Kneen has already established himself as a fast and consistent rider with top ten finishes at the Isle of Man TT, the North West 200 and victories at the Dundrod 150. Kneen finished second in the Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Cup Championship last season and is seeking success in the Evo class alongside the three major international roads events.

Adding the support of Kawasaki Motors UK to his established sponsors, Mark Bloom Chartered Accountants and Wemoto.com, Kneen is also under the watchful eye of world famous tuner and bike preparation expert, Anthony "Slick" Bass.

Racing coordinator for Kawasaki Motors UK, Ross Burridge said:

"Like so many riders looking for podiums in 2011, Dan has chosen the new Ninja ZX-10R. His track record so far, allied to the support of loyal and enthusiastic sponsors, looks set to produce the perfect platform for his future success on Kawasaki machinery."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Website Find Reply