RELENTLESS SUZUKI SCOOP TOP AWARDS IN BELFAST
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RELENTLESS SUZUKI SCOOP TOP AWARDS IN BELFAST
[Image: relentless2011hdr.jpg]

Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing kicked off 2011 by picking up two prestigious awards at last Friday’s Adelaide Insurance sponsored Irish Racer magazine awards in Belfast. Team manager Philip Neill collected the Greenlight Team of the Year accolade for the sixth time in eight years at the gala black tie event in front of over 500 guests, which included riders from the World and British Superbike paddocks and also the main International Road Racing competitors.

Alastair Seeley, who was nominated in four categories, lifted the Irishracer.com Fans’ Race of the Year in association with Jet2.com for his North West 200 Superbike win last May, and 2010 employee Michael Laverty was third in both the Black Horse Short Circuit Rider of the Year and Adelaide Irish Motorcyclist of the Year categories.

Team manager Philip Neill said:

“It’s always an honour to be nominated at such events. The team award has become quite precious to us having won it on five occasions prior to Friday night. For me it demonstrates the committed from my team members during a long hard season and the reliability and competitive quality of our GSX-R machinery.

“It was also great to see Alastair getting recognised for his achievements at the North West 200 last year – becoming the first Ulsterman in 13 years to win the feature NW200 Superbike race. To have both Alastair and Michael nominated in so many categories was very pleasing indeed, and to have Guy Martin there with us, completed a very enjoyable evening.”

The Relentless Suzuki by TAS team will now prepare for their first test of the year in Spain with all three riders: Josh Brookes, Alastair Seeley and Guy Martin at the beginning of March.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2011, 12:26 PM by Malcolm.)
20-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Website Find Reply