[split] A NUMBER OF MAJOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS CONFIRMED FOR MANX GRAND PRIX FESTIVAL
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: A NUMBER OF MAJOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS CONFIRMED FOR MANX GRAND PRIX FESTIVAL
(18-02-2011, 10:46 PM)sticky Wrote: I don't believe the MGP really needed all this Government hoopla - all it needed was some advertising. Example: All through last year's (and 2009) TT the Ulster GP was heavily promoted on Radio TT. Not once did I hear any promotion for the Manx and this at a time when an advert would have reached it's maximum target audience. Ergo, more bums on seats. Mission accomplished...
I'm only one little voice from a distant land but the reason I've been going to the Manx is because I'm a bit 'over' the TT as it no longer provides the categories of racing I like to see. Okay, the Manx may need an injection of funds but careful thought please. Don't spoil something which is such fun to be part of. Agree, the last Ulster GP was, IMO, the best motorcycle meeting I have attended and I've been to a few.
20-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A NUMBER OF MAJOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS CONFIRMED FOR MANX GRAND PRIX FESTIVAL - by Jan Grainger - 20-02-2011, 03:33 AM