[split] A NUMBER OF MAJOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS CONFIRMED FOR MANX GRAND PRIX FESTIVAL
LadyTT Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: [split] A NUMBER OF MAJOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS CONFIRMED FOR MANX GRAND PRIX FESTIVAL
This was originally posted here, but got "split" into the other thread full of squabbling!

I think that this Re-Branding of the Manx GP is great.

It has bought a whole new generation of people into the festival. I have read alot of slagging off about these "red and black suzukis" on these types of forums, and yes they are bringing in big TT names such as Dunlop, Martin, Farquar, Costello, Buckley and people are complaining that it may be putting people off competing in certain classes, but lets all face it, it IS good racing, and people DO come to see these certain names then get drawn into the classic charm!

(If im honest, i dont think i would be into classic superbikes now if it wasnt for these names bringing them to my attention! Blush )

Stop with the slagging off the regeneration of this festival, we cant live in the past.. otherwise youre just aiming and targeting this fortnight to aload of old grumpy men!!

-Lady TT
24-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] A NUMBER OF MAJOR COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS CONFIRMED FOR MANX GRAND PRIX FESTIVAL - by LadyTT - 24-06-2011, 07:59 AM