British and World Superbike Opportunities Available with Team Appleyard Macadam
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
British and World Superbike Opportunities Available with Team Appleyard Macadam
[Image: appleyardlogo.jpg]

Leading British motorcycle racing team, Team Appleyard Macadam, are offering both individuals as well as companies the opportunity of being involved in the entire 2011 British Championship as well as the World Superbike Championship meeting at Donington Park.

Established as one of the country's leading teams with seven British titles to their credit and ex GP racer Robin Appleyard at the helm, they have a policy of nurturing young riders through the ranks and this year are again backing Scottish teenager Deane Brown and promising Irishman Jack Kennedy as well as introducing youngster Ryan Watson.

17 year old Browne, from Motherwell, steps up to four-strokes and will contest the Metzeler Superstock 600 Championship whereby he starts as one of the title favourites after finishing joint runner up in the British 125GP Championship last year.

He'll be joined in the team once more by 23 year old Dubliner Jack Kennedy who will contest the hugely competitive Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Championship whereby he finished an impressive fourth overall in 2010, taking three podiums.

Ryan Watson is the team's youngest recruit at just 13 years old. He will be looking to learn from the team's vast knowledge and experience in his first competitive year in the Sunoco British 125GP Championship.

With such potential on show, Team Appleyard Macadam is offering a limited number of sponsorship and marketing opportunities which will allow an introduction into the sport for potential investors.

According to budget, advertising space can be organised on the bikes, transporters and clothing as well as the requisite promotional boarding, and also, this can be complemented by VIP passes and corporate hospitality which is available at every round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship in 2011 starting at Brands Hatch over Easter.

In addition, the team is planning on entering Jack Kennedy as a wild card rider in the World Supersport Championship race to be held at Donington Park on 27th March. Deane Brown will also contest the Superstock 600 support race at the same meeting.

Corporate hospitality packages for the weekend are available in an upper level suite at Redgate Corner whereby not only will guests get a fantastic view of the World Championship action, they'll get to meet the riders too. There is a strict limit of 30 places available costing £250 per person inclusive of VAT which includes refreshments on Saturday and a full buffet lunch on Sunday so reserve your places now to avoid disappointment.

For further information on sponsorship packages for the 2011 British Championships or corporate hospitality at Donington World Superbikes, please contact Tracey Cooper on 01535 606321 or t.cooper@colinappleyard.com
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2011, 07:53 PM by Malcolm.)
18-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Website Find Reply