Relentless NW200 Launches Olympic Style Spectator Packages
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Relentless NW200 Launches Olympic Style Spectator Packages
[Image: nw200hdr2011.jpg]

In a first for Northern Ireland, spectators at this year’s Relentless International North West 200 on May 21st will enjoy the spectacle from grandstands destined for London 2012. Organisers Coleraine & District Motor Club Ltd secured a new grandstand supplier, Eventserv who will be one of the main suppliers at London 2012 and the company have also provided equipment for high profile events such as music festival Oxegen, the Irish Open, the Special Olympics in Limerick as well as U2 at Croke Park.

Race Day and Race Festival Week seats and packages are on sale from 9am on Friday 11th March and can be purchased via event website http://www.northwest200.org.

The new ergonomic style seats will feature wider spacing between seat rows and will provide spectators with high calibre, comfortable and stylish international seating. The new range of grandstands will be in installed by mid May in a range of locations at the Start Line, hospitality and paddock area as well as overlooking York Corner.

Fans can check out a comprehensive selection of grandstand, programme and paddock packages on the newly revamped Race website http://www.northwest200.org and last year this facility was hugely successful with large numbers of fans and visitors booking and buying packages online. In 2011 Saturday grandstand seats cost £20 and £25 with a weekly paddock pass, programme and Saturday grandstand seat delivering good value at £45 and £49.

[Image: nw2011grandstand.jpg]

Explained technical director Mervyn Whyte MBE,

“We’re delighted to introduce a range of Olympic style state of the art grandstand seating to this year’s Relentless International North West 200 which is in line with our policy of key improvements to the overall event experience for fans and visitors to the North Coast area. Grandstands provide excellent and safe viewing in close proximity to the course and we would urge spectators to make a booking on line from 9am onwards on 11th March as grandstand seats do sell out quickly.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Website Find Reply