Regulations & Entry Forms for 2011 Manx Grand Prix
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Regulations & Entry Forms for 2011 Manx Grand Prix
[Image: mmcc1.gif]

The Manx Motor Cycle Club are pleased to announce that the Regulations and Entry Forms for the 2011 Manx Grand Prix scheduled to take place on the Snaefell Mountain Course between 20th August and 2nd September are now available for download from the club’s official website: http://www.manxgrandprix.org .

Alternatively they may be obtained by post by contacting the Race Secretary, Caroline Etherington in the first instance on 01624-644649.

Below you will find some important information in respect of your entry in this year’s Manx Grand Prix:-
  • The final closing date is 5pm on Saturday 11th June.

• Entry forms received at our office after 5pm on Friday 29th April will automatically incur a one off administration fee of £25.00. However Newcomers in Modern, Classic, Classic Superbike and Junior Post Classic classes will be exempt.

• An email will be sent to you to confirm your entry has been received by this office and you will be notified as soon as possible if your entry has been accepted or held in abeyance. Details of the Steam Packet discount for competitors will be sent with confirmation of acceptance.

• All entries are subject to the issuing of a TT Mountain Course Licence by the ACU. The TT Mountain Course Licence application form must be completed and returned to the ACU at the address shown on the form by 14th July. Please note the issue of such a licence by the ACU does not guarantee your acceptance into the event.

The organisers are looking forward to welcoming you to the Manx Grand Prix in 2011, the most sporting races of the year.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011, 12:39 AM by Malcolm.)
15-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Website Find Reply