Lowes going for glory at home race
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Lowes going for glory at home race
PARKALGAR HONDA’S Sam Lowes is looking to challenge for his debut win at the second round of the World Supersport Championship at Donington Park in the UK.

Portuguese Parkalgar Honda rider Miguel Praia cites Donington Park as one of his favourite tracks and is in positive mood. There are practice and qualifying sessions on Friday and Saturday before the race takes place at 1330 GMT on Sunday, March 27th.

[Image: samlowe1.jpg]

Sam Lowes:

“Coming off the Phillip Island result, this weekend is my home race and I’m looking forward to the weekend. We want to be building on what we found out at Australia and going for the win.

“Donington is a circuit I’ve done quite a lot of riding at and I’ve always gone well. Hopefully a lot of people will be there supporting me and the team. I live just an hour away from Donington Park so it is very much my home track.”

Miguel Praia:

“Donington was a great track for me in the past. I think it will be similar to what it was then and I really enjoy the layout of the track.

“England for us is like a home race as the team is based there and there are lots of Portuguese fans. It is always extra motivation for me racing in the UK and I am looking forward to it after the promise shown in Phillip Island.”

Simon Buckmaster, Team Manager:

“Sam rode a great race in Australia and without wanting to put pressure on Sam, both he and the team will be disappointed if he is not fighting for victory again at Donington Park.

“After struggling in testing, Miguel showed good promise at Phillip Island and he should be fighting well inside the top 10 at Donington.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
21-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Website Find Reply