RUTTER AND JESSOPP SEEK RAPID RETURN AT BSB SEASON OPENER
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RUTTER AND JESSOPP SEEK RAPID RETURN AT BSB SEASON OPENER
[Image: rapidracinghdr.jpg]

The Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati team return to Brands Hatch in Kent this weekend for the opening round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship as Michael Rutter and Martin Jessopp prepare for the first two races of the 2011 season, whilst Michael Booth is set for his debut with the team in the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship.

The team have had a positive winter of pre-season testing since the end of last season as both riders target a maiden title; Rutter was one of the six riders in the Showdown at the final rounds and Jessopp returns after recovering from injury sustained at Mallory Park last year.

Rutter said:

“We have had some positive tests pre-season and we finished the last test at Snetterton feeling happy with our progress. We are ready to go racing and the first weekend at Brands Hatch I think is going to be a bit of a lottery as it is not until everyone is on track that you know where everybody is at. It's going to be a busy weekend but I am really looking forward to it and hopefully we can come away with some strong results for the Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati team.”

[Image: rutterbrands.jpg]

Jessopp said:

“In some of the pre-season tests I was still struggling with the injury to my leg from last year, but after some rest and extra physio I will be ready to go this weekend. The first weekend is always a bit of an unknown, but once we have had the first practice session we will know what we need to do. We obviously want to get the season off to the best start we can, so we will be pushing hard that's for sure.”

Booth said:

“We have had some really good tests and we have been able to get some good mileage clocked up which has given me confidence going into the opening round. I want to pick up where I left off at the end of last season with some strong results to get the season off to the best possible start.”

Team Manager Phil Jessopp concluded:

“It has been a long winter for the team and there has been a lot of work behind the scenes to move forward but following pre-season testing we are ready to go this weekend.”
22-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Website Find Reply