Kiyo returns to winning ground at Oulton Park
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Kiyo returns to winning ground at Oulton Park
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

HM Plant Honda's Ryuichi Kiyonari endured a challenging opening round at Brands Hatch with a high-speed crash in warm up followed by a retirement in the first race, however the defending champion returned to the podium in race two with a second place and is now aiming for one better this weekend at Oulton Park.

Kiyonari is one of the most successful riders when it comes to race wins at Oulton Park; from 16 starts he has scored nine victories and a further podium finish and wants to add to that statistic this weekend, although he admits it won't be an easy task.

Kiyo said:

"I won three times at Oulton Park last time we raced there but I know winning is going to be hard this weekend. Everybody has shown at Brands Hatch that they are faster and so I know I need to find more from me, I have a mixture of memories from Oulton Park and some are very good, some not so much. I have won races but also it is a difficult track. Oulton Park is more technical that the Brands Hatch Indy circuit so a good setting is going to be so important. I want to race again this weekend though as we didn't win at Brands Hatch. I need wins and podiums for the championship so I will do everything I can."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
28-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Website Find Reply