Knockhill BSB
Anonymous
Unregistered

Knockhill BSB
The National 600 races were so strung out..in the 600 Proddy race,only the first 6 or 7 weren't lapped and the first 10 or so weren't laped in the Regal race...Whats happened to scottish racing ? Seems to be going the way of the footy team.
08-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Knockhill BSB
08-07-2002, 03:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella

Your son is showing alot of promise.Must be hard work to get a budget together to go racing,need to be very committed.

Good luck.
09-07-2002, 03:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is a shame some people were disappointed with the racing at Knockhill. Clearly, full grids would improve things. I've been to all the BSB rounds this year and this is the first circuit where they made a real effort to look after the spectators from 7am to last race, keeping them informed, offering trips around the circuit, famous riders giving demos and autographs. It was a refreshing change that Knockhill showed their appreciation to fans instead of the cash grabbing attitude shown by most circuits.
10-07-2002, 09:30 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Dawn i thought that was a really valid point.The circuit radio came on at 7am and as you say till virtually everyone had left the circuit at night there was something happening to keep the public occupied.I really hope that knockhill can keep a round of the BSB Champoinship but as far as i know it all comes down money. If the circuit can come up with the funds that the organisors are looking for it will be ok. Fingers crossed !
cheers Stella
10-07-2002, 10:58 AM