Rutter: We need to be back on the podium
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rutter: We need to be back on the podium
[Image: rapidracinghdr.jpg]

The Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati team are determined to get their championship challenge back on track next weekend (13-15 May) at Croft as Michael Rutter and Martin Jessopp bid for their biggest point's haul of the season after a challenging weekend last time out.

Rutter has had a best finish of sixth place at both Brands Hatch and Oulton Park so far this season, but after seven podium finishes with the team last year the 'Blade' who reached 350 race starts at Oulton Park, is aiming for more at Croft next weekend. Jessopp is also relishing a return to the circuit, having missed the event last season through injury.

Rutter said:

"We learnt a lot at Oulton Park but we know that Croft is going to be another tough round; I don't doubt it will be hard work to get the set up right due to the demanding nature of the track. The Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati team have been working hard though since Croft to try and make improvements to move us forward as we need to be up at the front and trying to get on the podium again."

Jessopp said:

"I really like Croft; it's fast and bumpy but it needs guts to go fast there. I didn't ride there last year as I was out with my injury so I am really looking forward to getting back out again. In the past it hasn't been a track that has really suited the Ducati, as the last section is quite stop and start but we will be doing our best to improve on the results we had at Oulton Park."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
05-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Website Find Reply