Rob Mac - Croft round 3 preview
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rob Mac - Croft round 3 preview
[Image: robmacracinghdr.jpg]

The Motoroint Yamaha team head north for the 3rd round of the MCE British Superbike Championship at the Croft racing circuit near Darlington.

Both Loris Baz and James Westmorland are keen to give their Motorpoint team something to cheer about, after front row qualification in the last round Loris wants to make sure he gets a run with the front riders.

Loris Baz Motorpoint Yamaha

“I am getting more used to the Superbike now and can ride fast, I have to learn the start better as I know if I can get away with the fast bunch I can stay with them, messing the start at Oulton meant I had to try and catch up which I did but not enough! This week we will make the start I promise!”

James Westmoreland Motoroint Yamaha

“After a great qualifying at Oulton I got caught up in Loris’s bad start! two race finished was what I needed and now I have to work hard for this weekend, the bike is great I just need more time to understand how hard you have to go from the very first session”

Rob Mac Team Manager

“Croft is a good venue and brings out the best in your bike set up, both Loris and James are looking forward to the weekend and want to continue to learn the Superbike trade, there is no question of their pace they just have to work out race day strategy, two young riders in a World Class field, they’ll get there”
12-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Website Find Reply