Brookes: We need results this weekend
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Brookes: We need results this weekend
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Josh Brookes is determined to get his championship back on track at Croft this weekend as the Relentless Suzuki team prepare to bounce back from disappointment at the opening two rounds.

Brookes had been challenging at the front in both rounds but a heavy crash in the first race at Brands Hatch left him dazed and sidelined for the second before further disappointment at Oulton Park with another crash whilst running second.

Brookes said:

"Coming in to Croft we haven't changed our approach as a team; Brands Hatch and Oulton Park we worked hard and had a good start to the weekend in practice and qualifying. We can't change the fact now that we have had two crashes, but this weekend I will be riding at maybe 90% rather than 100%, even though I feel confident as I am still learning the bike and finding the limits - which I have found the hard way at the first two rounds. I need to have two good results this weekend to get back up there in the points. It will only be a short term thing, but I just want to get back out there and get on with it."
13-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Website Find Reply